Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Day 26th

Dear Thirsty Thursdays

I need/want a drink. Ive drank a lot of water today... woke up and did some arm work and yoga moves along with push ups and a ton of sit ups. My abs hurt especially when I dance game like I did tonight. See how good I've been? Dont you think I deserve a nice delicious beer!? Oh you saw the snacks I inhaled when I got home.... well no I don't have a good explanation for that... you saw me eye ball the leftover birthday cake? well yeah but I didn't eat it(yet)! But TT the NFL draft is on and I have some time to WALK(yes walk not drive... win win) to the bar so I can have 1 beer watch some football and intimidate all the boys and girls down at the bar! FINE Ill just shower and drink more water....
Your a jerk TT... a JERK.

xoxo G&J

Ps I haven't weighed myself yet.... scale is still hidden. Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment