Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 22 (february)

Dear Blog

Im sorry I have deprived you. Its been a hard week in the lives of Gina and Jenny so this blog wasn't (but should have been) key to helping us stay focused. Jennys been cooking these delicious meals for her lunch with Kale, Tofu and Rice and inspired me to do the same(but with spinach instead of Kale). Jenny's a great cook and essentially she helps inspire me to cook delicious things! (pictures to come later once my email stops hating me). Incase you were wondering yes thats firm tofu with canola oil sprayed on the pan so it wont stick, roasted red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon pepper. NO SALT ADDED!


ANYWAYS Today I decided to do Billy Blanks Tae Bo Cardio! It was fun and slightly different than the dance game. I also do my calisthenics daily but like to add some sort of cardio on top of that! Lately its been dancing since thats easy and fun too BUT after doing it so much honestly it got easy and that to me is boring! So lets give dancing a break and start adding in some new work outs. woohoo!!!


Also Happy Ash Wednesday for all you religious and non religious out there! Although I may not go to church as much as my mother would like I do believe in Lent and the meaning behind it/power behind it. My lent I am actually going to give up extra salt. It was something I wanted to give up for the month of February BUT honestly I had some troubles with that. This month Jenny and I have been trying to kick some tail but slowly kicking tail. Its frustrating but we wont give in or up.

Maybe tomorrow Ill tell you about my new favorite class called Barre.

xo G&J

2 comments:

  1. "Happy Ash Wednesday" for the nonreligious? I'm confused....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yup. Either way I'm saying it no matter what people believe or do not believe!

      Delete