Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb Day 12..

So happy valentines ( WEEKEND) to all you lovers and haters out there.

I have decided that both Jenny and My boyfriend are both bad influences on us when it comes to food. I have thought long and hard about this decision and I think I'm right. They are so cute and sweet that we want to make them happy and feed them as a natural instinct! Oh you don't want grapes you say? You want spaghetti meatballs and garlic bread? SURE!! Oh you want a cheesesteak? Pizza? Burrito? Of course ill go with and get something so your not eating alone when we are on a quasi date! But lets be real... tomorrow starts a new morning, day, and food schedule for us. Once you fall off of a horse( or wagon) your supposed to get right back on right!?

Anyways I managed to snap a few flicks of my food to show how bad I was but seriously explain how delicious this was. Carmens Pizza (click this link to go to the site) is seriously DELICIOUS!! They are right outside of the lovely city of Philadelphia so the parking isn't terrible nor is the traffic. They have a little eat in area that has the old school pizzeria charm to it and honestly there is usually a table for you as soon as you come in.  Despite the open seating in a small area they are bus-y! You will see many of people walk in and out of there because everyone who knows about Carmen's knows how good this food is.  Now Ive only HEARD that the regular pizza and cheesesteaks and foods are good but I stick to the Vegan Menu.  They are also Gluten free friendly too for those who ask and have a separate menu for this.  We split a pizza and then got sandwiches ourselves.

Anyways calories calories calories BUT probably the more healthier places to eat pizza and cheese steaks at least for me.  I had a blast hanging out with my main squeeze eating bad foods when just earlier we had been walking and working out to prepare for such an occasion.

So because Valentines day is coming up in a few days and well I know I wont be seeing Ian on Tuesday since we live states away I wanted to say thanks for putting up with my crankyness brattyness rudeness and all around crabbyness due to lack of french fries in my life. I'm also super proud your doing this right along side with me!

Ill let Jenny write her own to hers :)
Vegan cheese pizza(daiya cheese) and whole wheat crust with organiz sauce).Vegan pizza steak with seiten (fake meat) and fake cheese (daiya cheese) and regular roll. 



YUM!!!

xo G&J

1 comment:

  1. Energy In should not exceed Energy Out. Food isn't bad. Food is one of the greatest things ever. Inactivity is bad. Do stuff!!

    ReplyDelete