Monday, February 6, 2012

Feb. Day 6..

Welcome to Monday!

Its the start of a NEW work week where we can get back on track and be ready and set to go! Yesterday was the Superbowl AND the Puppybowl and If I were you I'd congratulate Jenny and I for not going overboard or even close to it. I will admit however we DID enjoy ourselves Saturday night. It was planned and we worked our whole day around eating at this delicious establishment. Blackbird Pizzeria is possibly the best Vegan establishment Ive been to. They have all of my favorites and the only thing I think its missing is Vegan soft serve ice cream and Cheese fries. Everything they cook is delicious and we honestly take a trip into the city specifically to eat their delicious foods. Anyways we both split these delicious fresh cut french fries. I also had a vegan slice of pizza and Jenny had a delicious vegan cheesesteak with peppers and onions(not pictured).



This ALSO happened to me these past few days and weekend. Oh you cant see the importance of this? I went from the first hole to the 4th!!! Talk about accomplishment! I feel so good Im about to try on a smaller sized pant! (feel free to dance along with me!).  Anyways Jenny and I both went out to look at some dresses and we found some really cute ones and honestly fit better into some we normally wouldn't have! If it wasn't for some rude sales people pushing us out the door she would have grabbed a smokin hot dress that showed off her hard work and effort!

Despite feeling a bit frustrated because the first week of Feb we weren't having as much success as the WHOLE month of January lets put this into perspective! We rewarded ourselves... slacked a bit... changed recipes to suit us better AND we are tired! Inspirational phrases are very welcome here in our trip of trying to lose a lot of weight!

We decided to give up certain things for the month of Feb also. I did great with the Fry one on January but Feb will change. I was allowed to eat fries this month but I just don't think besides this weekend I'm really going to. No snack type foods either just because I'm not interested in having them as much! I think they knock me back down despite only eating it sometimes.  I am however giving up EXTRA SALT.  anyone who knows me really knows this is going to be terribly hard for me and seriously everyone duck and hide!  Jenny is giving up chips this month!! She is allowed tortilla chips ONE time this month because she has the supplies for it already and its for one meal only. Otherwise NONE!

Good luck us.

XO g&j

No comments:

Post a Comment