Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 14...

Lets just call today Lazy day.

I woke up at 7 am after arguing with my alarm clock that I wasn't ready to get up. Jenny nicely woke me up at 6:30 am but sad to say that me nor my cat were ready for work out time!  Now this by no means is a reflection on my dieting and in fact I stayed pretty strong all day. I came home and since its Tuesday it  means lots of fun shows to watch! I decided to make a change in my dinner for 1 ( possibly 2 since I have so much leftovers) nights that was out of the norm.  In our workout "book" that is now just a figure of our imagination since Jenny may or may not have left it somewhere unknown; there are recipes that I remember off hand just by looking at and knowing i loved them! Tonight I decided to make Roasted Tomato basil Pizza!(YUM!)  I do not have a calorie count BUT as long as you are aware of what your putting on your pizza then I think you can keep it under 400 calories(HONEST!). So enjoy the delicious recipe that I honestly loved it so much I cannot wait to make it tomorrow for dinner.

ROASTED TOMATO AND BASIL PIZZA


1. flat bread ( or a slide of bread... I used a slice off of a half of loaf of italian bread. Maybe about 1/4 of a slice)
2. roasted tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes that I roasted myself on a pan with salt pepper and dash of olive oil and they smelled delicious while cooking!)
3. fresh basil ( I chopped it but use it whole or chopped it will taste delicious either way!)
4. fat free mozzarella cheese ( I used rice mozz style cheese)
5. dash of olive oil (to put on the bread before you add your ingredients on top)
6. fresh garlic ( on top of the bread)

Its delicious no matter how you make it! I ended up cutting it into thirds to make it seem like I'm eating more!
I hope you enjoy that just as much as I did!

I have tomorrow morning's breakfast and workout all ready to go at 6 am. Wish me luck!

xo G & J

No comments:

Post a Comment