Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 23...

So my abs are sore today! It hurts so good that I'm hoping to make ALL thursdays "Sore Abs Thursdays!" Sounds catchy right!?  Anyways I came home both yesterday and today and tried out a new cable on demand workout video! A friend from work lets call her "Shirae" and I both did the video to see how we liked it. Well it was enjoyable except the part that confused us both which was a 1 minute stop in the workout to advertise how you can buy the whole DVD.  BUY the DVD? Why would I do that when I can do this workout that is 30 minutes has a warm up and a cool down and gets my heart rate going!? Why would I need to buy this DVD when Cable ( one of the good things about it) seem to give me free workouts some over 30 minutes and some only 10 minute quick ones! Anyways Its nice to be able to change up your workout I personally think so you don't get bored! 

Anyways Ill give this workout a 3 out of 5 stars..... maybe 2.5 honestly. It made me feel good AND my abs are sore so thats why I would give it a 3 and the 2.5 comes from the fact that they throw you into the moves as if you should already know everything already. Eventually you can get the moves down but it does take a bit. Anyways try it out for yourself! Oh and judgemental me DOES want to point out that the girls voice drives me insane! Agh!!! 

Jenny stayed strong today and avoided eating some delicious buffalo pizza at work. She wasn't home to be able to have a made dinner so instead she make shifted one out of cottage cheese pineapple and choc chips! She is super proud of herself and Im super proud of her too! She's been working her tail off working out too so YAY Jenny!!!

So dinner tonight and last night for me was pretty delicious and VERY basic/easy. Honestly I made it BUT split it into 4 different meals to eat for dinner. Sometimes its nice to come home and not have to cook a huge production and have it ready to go for you! So make this BUT remember to split it all up!!(4 servings!) 
PASTA WITH SNOWPEAS/GREEN BEANS

1. 1/2 of a 13oz box whole grain rotini pasta
2. 1 can of green beans
3. 2 hand fulls of snow peas
4. 2 TBSP olive oil
5. garlic powder to taste(or fresh minced!)

***REMINDER***
Its delicious and you'll probably want to eat it all of the time!

Until tomorrow...
xo G&J

No comments:

Post a Comment