Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 15...

Good morning and welcome to morning Yoga!!!  My favorite 30 minute ( 28 to be exact) yoga dvd is called Just My Size. I like to refer to it as " chubby girl yoga" just incase you have ever heard me reference the video as such.  Its actually pretty amazing and just basic to say the least. I have had this DVD for a few good years now and seem to always come back to it. Ian has however told me that I need a new DVD that is a little more advanced since I'm so good/used to this one. So I'm just saying for anyone who is in a beginner stage and wants an amazing chubby girl yoga video I recommend this one completely! I got mine off of amazon for a whole $10 too!

I made the pizza again tonight. Im trying not to make too much for the week since i'll be out of town this weekend so pizza is easy, basic, and delicious.

Now as a disclaimer Im not trying to be selfish and only post about myself ( even if I'm the writer in this)
but I can only post about what I know and deal with! Jenny is still involved and trying to get back into a daily routine like when we first started. We are both still doing really well though in staying on track. Big picture people big picture!! until tomorrow!

xo G & J

No comments:

Post a Comment