Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 21...

Success!! Jenny and I got to meet up at home and work out together!
Chatted a bit while dancing to some songs and probably danced for almost an hour straight. It was fantastic and we both burned around 2500 - 3000 calories(according to Wii and nintendo never lies!)
It was great to be able to work out together since our lives have been so separately hectic lately. So Thanks Just Dance 3!!!


I found a few more recipes also using MUFA's and the flat belly diet rules. I plan on trying something even more new especially since last night when trying to change a recipe I wound up sick to my stomach all last night and today... EEEKKK!!  So maybe I should stick to what I know before REALLY trying new recipes. I mean lets be real.... why mess with perfection!?

Anyways Pizza again tonight. Weigh in is soon but tomorrow AM you bet your face that ill be awake and dancing the morning away! For now I better get to bed.

xo G&J

2 comments:

  1. pizza for dinner is awesome
    so pity I can't eat everynight whatever I want

    great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think im getting greedy by eating it so much! I mean its a " healthy" version... well ok as healthy as pizza really can be. But you should make it and tell me how much you love it! :) PS thanks for being my first comment!

      Delete