Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 22...

Welcome to new workout Wednesday!

Wednesday seems to be my favorite day to change what I've been doing as a workout. That being said today was only a slight variation to my normal day to day. Instead of Just dance 3 I decided to do just dance 2! Everyone needs to kick it old school sometimes and Im glad we did that tonight!! On top of that Jenny ( while I was eating dinner) was doing just dance 3 for a while on top of me doing a brazilian body dance (before she came home!). Are you following this yet? Yeah me neither...
Anyways It was a great workout night for us both!!

Id like to send BIG KUDOS to Jenny for dancing every night this week so far for atleast and sometimes over 3000 calories worth of dancing! I mean honestly thanks Wii for helping us keep track so easily for how much we kick butt at dancing.

I made dinner tonight for myself and for 3 other nights. Ill have to post a picture tomorrow night because it was delicious! In the mean time I grabbed a snack at Wegmans  last night that I thought would be delicious and a little healthier than chips. Its called Eat your Vegetables and they are made from beans and vegetables with 1 serving of vegetables in each ounce!! Well they get 4 out of 5 stars on DELICOUSNESS but as far as healthy goes I think I should stick to apples and oranges on this diet.

Things to look forward to tomorrow...
Whole grain Rotini with snowpeas/green beans recipe! Yum!!

xo G&J

No comments:

Post a Comment