Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 26..

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

This weekend Jenny and I have successfully stayed on the wagon(her more than me really) and worked out pretty hard. I say this because 1. its the weekend! The weekend I think SHOULD be the hardest time to eat right and continue on schedule working out!  2. because when you see friends and family they are more than likely NOT dieting and will slowly try to convince you that its "OK" to eat what you want sometimes!
Although that may be true... When you have a problem over indulging in general and you are trying to get into the habit of NOT eating whatever you want then its not a great way to think.

Our weigh in is on Wednesday(which seriously I screwed up this Day countdown since we started a few days later in the month. Next month will be on time.

So Friday I decided not to work out but Jenny did. Saturday and Sunday(today) in the morning we both worked out pretty good I'd say! I think we really are getting the hang of putting this into our daily routine and it feels great!



I went to see my parents and cousins new home today. His mother(my god mother) is such an amazing host in putting in lots of snacks treats and foods that I should NOT be eating. I caved and snaked a soda and a few pretzles but made sure to skip my "regularly scheduled snack". Anyways It was hard and frustrating but worth it. I was NOT to lucky on saturday in hanging out with my best friend I haven't seen since before the new year.  We love Mad Mex so I decided to get a vegan quessadilla plus some fried tofu.  Oh... what's that? You say you've never heard of mad mex? Please click on the following link to go to the most delicious mexican asian fusion place ever.  Yes I ate this(vegan quesadilla with black beans that had a kick to them and corn and tofu sour cream) along with this the Pennsyltucky Tofu. I only write this on here because first off it was AMAZING and second off I felt terribly guilty after I ate this! I was SO worried I wouldn't weigh in OK and decided I needed to work out times TEN to work this off. Long story short I woke up and weighed myself and I was a pound less still. Moral of the story.... I should stick to my diet... less stress!

xo G&J

No comments:

Post a Comment