Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 3...

Happy Friday everyone!!!

So we have been kicking this Diet things butt full force! OK I get its only day 3 but that is clearly not the point I am trying to make.   The whole non snacking thing is driving us both nuts but we are foraging through!  I have found myself when watching TV shows like Man Vs Food and movies like Julie & Julia that I can think ONLY of eating and making delicious crazy creations! Its kind of a pain but I keep repeating my mantra "There's nothing sexy about a chubby girl eating french fries.... but a SEXY girl eating fries, now that's a different story!"  ( Please feel free to substitute the word french fries for ANY OTHER delicious food). Jenny's substitution word was Pizza.

Anyways I have hit a slight road block in working out. I have found myself with a sinus infection/head cold/aches etc...  Now because of this I was stuck sleeping and laying down all last night from when I got home(at 6pm.) and now I've been sitting on the couch all morning watching movies, misc TV and organizing small things I can bring to the couch.  Keep your fingers crossed that Advil Allergy Sinus does its worst on me and helps me get back into shape so I can get back into.... SHAPE!

Jenny however has been continuing to move forward with the workouts and eating good!! She happens to work 90 millions hours a week so that is her "cold".

Despite me being sick I have been washing my hands 13412312 today as to help not get my bestie/roomie Jenny sick. Nobody likes a jerk who gets everyone sick! I decided to make my lunch around 1pm this afternoon as I would normally eat it at work. It was one delicious recipe and slightly different then what I have been eating at work so I've decided instead of showing you my AMAZING lunch I made at home I will share my as equally delicious work lunch instead. Since I left my Hummus at work I couldn't make this at home so I have to write about it.

1. Whole Wheat Pita (toasted if you can or even just warmed up if not!)
2. 2 table spoons of hummus
3. 1 slice of tomato ( or in my case a few cherry tomatoes!)
4. olives ( gross... no thank you)
5. 1 medium orange ( I happened to have bought the largest oranges in the world so i cut them in half)

It sounds delicious right? It is... and extremely filling.  I hope my recipes are helping you as they are helping me.


Our "mini" goals first end February 1st. I'm half way to my mini goal although "they" say you fluctuate
about 5 pounds daily so if that is the case I have nothing to be proud of even in weighing myself daily at the same time each day.

On a different note... Im watching a commercial for Xenadrine... Im not recommending any sort of pill to help cheat to get a smaller body because honestly I don't know enough about it to trust it BUT why do they need to show these skinny girls standing tall in their bathing suit and IN HEELS! Help me to understand the logic behind this.... because I cant seem to find any.

XO G & J

No comments:

Post a Comment